top of page
Visa Qualifying


Visa Qualifying Businesses

This is simply a term used by Business Brokers, and is in no way associated with any form of approval from USCIS. What it means is that the seller has what should be the correct documentation and financials in order for you to be able to submit a visa application. It also means a seller is willing to accept a visa contingent offer and wait the time required for your visa application. 


If you are thinking of relocating to Florida and do not currently have residency, then you will need one of several work visas available. The question is which one? 

Chances are you will find that the E or L visa is most suitable for your needs? These are investment visas where you, or you through your overseas business would invest in a U.S business, which in turn would qualify you for the right to legally live here. Your immediate family would qualify under you, the investor.

U.S visa

Common Visa’s

Please note that the information provided, is simply there to assist you in your search for visas, and to relocate to the United States of America. It is strongly suggested that you have a professional visa attorney, or consultant to assist you with submitting your application. We can assist you from start to finish with finding a suitable business, and home, if needed? We will also work along side your visa person and assist in gathering the appropriate information for your visa application.

L Visa

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.  This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.

E Visa

Known as the Treaty Investor Visa, ​this applies to most people and it is for those of you who do not own a business currently, however, are willing to purchase a business in the United States.

This gives you the ability to :

  • Live Legally in the U.S, and work within your own business, approved by Immigration.

  • Gives your spouse the benefit of a work permit, allowing them to go out into the workplace for a job.

  • Allows children under 21 to attend school and live legally along side you. It is important to note that once a child turns 21, they will be required to obtain their own visa.

  • Travel overseas at any time.

  • These visas are issued for a period of between 2 and 5 years. Upon expiration of each visa term, you will be required to renew said visa. The costs will be far less than your initial application and the process will be based up on your business, as originally submitted for your visa.


EB Visa (route to a green card)

​There are two options to this route (EB 1 and EB 2). One is with a minimum of $ 500,000 invested, through a government approved program, and the other is through investing $ 1,000,000 into a new business, and create a certain number of jobs.  Both have very strict guidelines, so be sure to find a good immigration attorney who can guide you through it. 

Want to find out more, go to 

bottom of page