Your SEO optimized title

E Visa

Known as the Treaty Investor Visa,  ​the E visa applies to most people !

This gives you the ability to :

  1. Live Legally in the U.S, and work within your own business, approved by Immigration.
  2. Gives your spouse the benefit of a work permit, allowing them to go out into the workplace for a job.
  3. Allows children under 21 to attend school and live legally along side you. It is important to note that once a child turns 21, they will be required to obtain their own visa.
  4. Travel overseas at any time.

The E visa is issued for a period of up to 5 years. Upon expiration of each visa term, you will be required to renew the visa. The costs will be far less than your initial application.